Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Witch Hunter Class

Talking with friends and working on Portsmaw has inspired me to make a new class for Continual Light, the Witch Hunter. It's definitely inspired by +MonkeyBlood Design (Glynn Seal)'s Witchfinder and if you're playing a more rules heavy version of Swords & Wizardry then I highly recommend using that class instead.

My version is also an appropriate class for a weird west game of Six-Shooters & Wagons. To use the class there, just give them knowledge of the use of pistols, hold outs, and shotguns.




Like pretty  much everything I do, it's pay what you want. You can snag it, here.

4 comments:

  1. ACK! A Witch Hunter!! And I thought we were friends. ;)
    Haha. I gotta go grab this one now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just making you more aware of your enemies.

      Delete
  2. Now you need to expand it into a full S&W Complete class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it, but Glynn's (free) class already does that for Complete. He has some differences, but they definitely share the same heretic burning spirit.

      Delete