Friday, August 18, 2017

#RPGADAY2017 - Day 18


Day 18: Which RPG you played the most in your life?

I've definitely played more D&D than anything else. I started playing with 2e (along with some 1e and basic thrown in) when I was 10. Six years later I switched to 3e when it was released. When 4e came out we played a lot of it. I'm not currently playing any regular games of D&D, but the last one I did was a 5e game. I can safely say I have enjoyed all editions of D&D. There are some that I like more than others, but they're all still pretty fun.

In case you were wondering which of the various editions I've played the most, it's 3.0/3.5. It (and it's spawn Pathfinder) seem to be the favourite of most of my friends. I think the reason I played it the most is it was the D&D that was prominent when was in high school and college (which seem like my glory days when I played D&D constantly).

In case your curious, 5e is my favourite. For me its the best of all editions version of D&D.

No comments:

Post a Comment